- Winter groups will begin the week of Jan. 2.
- Groups will continue through the school year and into the summer.
- Groups prices are charged every ten weeks, so a child may leave if need be, after a ten week session. Most of the kids stay on and continue to form the needed relationships with the kids/adolescents in the group.
- Monday K-1-2 Grades Group — 4:30-5:15 PM
- Mondays High School Group — 6:45-7:45 PM
- Wednesday Jr. High Group — 5:45-6:45 PM
- Thursday High School Group — 6:45-7:45 PM
Please call: 847 446-7430 or email: Socialskillsplace@gmail.com if you are needing a group for your child/adolescent.
The Social Skills Groups
Please call: 847 446-7430 about intake and registration. Groups take place Monday through Thursdays after school and into the early evening for high school/college ages. As soon as we have the right-fit of children for a group we will begin a new group. There is a rolling admission throughout the school year.
Times can vary and we will try to be flexible.
New groups will be added.
Mondays K-1-2 Grades: 4:30PM-5:15PM
Thursdays 4-5th Grades: 4:30PM-5:30PM
Wednesdays Jr. High: 5:45PM-6:45PM
Everyone is a friend until they prove otherwise.
Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.
- Emily Guay
We begin new groups as soon as we have enough
children or adolescents to form a new group.
We are very flexible about group times.