Welcome to The Social Skills Place, Inc.
- Fall 2016 groups will begin the week of: October 17 due to various holidays early in October.
- Groups will continue through the school year and into the summer.
- Groups prices are charged every ten weeks, so a child may leave if need be, after a ten week session. Most of the kids stay on and continue to form the needed relationships with the kids/adolescents in the group.
- Monday K-1-2 Grades Group — 4:30-5:15 PM
- Wednesday Jr. High Group — 5:45-6:45 PM
- Thursday 4-5th Grade Group — 4:30-5:30 PM
- Mondays High School Group — 6:45-7:45 PM
Please call: 847 446-7430 or email: Socialskillsplace@gmail.com if you are needing a group for your child/adolescent.
The Social Skills Groups
Please call: 847 446-7430 about intake and registration. Groups take place Monday through Thursdays after school and into the early evening for high school/college ages. As soon as we have the right-fit of children for a group we will begin a new group. There is a rolling admission throughout the school year.
The Social Skills Place, Inc. is committed to
helping children, young people and their families
better understand social environments and how
to become successful in them by teaching
social, emotional and organizational skills in a
structured environment (either through the
utilization of Social Skill Groups or individually
with children and/or their parents).