Social Skills Groups are held at:
The Social Skills Place, Inc.
310 S. Happ Rd, Suite 201
Northfield, Illinois 60093
|Date and times:
Susan Stern, MSW, LCSW
Visit us at:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging self.
- A loss of interest in judging others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of ability to worry.
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the heart.
- Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others, combined with the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen, rather than make them happen.
- Author Saskia Davis
Have happy holidays and a Happy New Year!
-- Susan Stern, LCSW is the founder of The Social Skills Place, Inc.